Wax Stamp | West Coast
Designed in collaboration with Creative Community member, Sablewood Paper Co. as part of our 2021 Summer collection.
- Premium brass die improves heat control which reduces stickiness
- Classic black handle is interchangeable with other classic handles
- Laser engraved for precise and beautiful artwork
- Design by Sablewood Paper Co.
- Materials sourced from North America
- Made with love in Canada
- Brass die face is 1" in diameter and makes approximately a 1.25" wax seal
- Interchangeable black handle is 4" tall and 0.75" wide
How To Use
Materials: Wax Stamp, Sealing Wax, Low Temperature Glue Gun
- Insert Sealing wax into Glue Gun, and allow 5-7 minutes to melt
- Squeeze trigger to dispense a 1" circle of sealing wax on your surface
- Press Wax Stamp into sealing wax and allow 5-10 seconds to cool
- Gently peel Wax Stamp from sealing wax, if sticking occurs give more time to cool
- We recommend chilling your stamp on an ice pack between sealing.
Made with an uncoated brass to preserve the integrity of the impression as the stamp ages. The die will develop a natural patina, and can be cleaned with a simple jewelry cloth for brass, or our polishing cloth.