Sudoku With Some Balls
Designer: Brass Monkey
Numbers are boring (sorry, accountants). So this reinterpretation of Sudoku by Brass Monkey uses colored wooden balls instead. Includes 81 balls and a gamebook with hundreds of setups to solve with friends (or by yourself if you're into that). Bonus: everything stores away into the box (that is also the game board), so it's perfect for traveling.
- Features 81 painted ball pieces that nest into the holes of the included game board.
- Perfect for traveling (or playing during mild earthquakes).
- Includes a gamebook with hundreds of puzzles to set up and solve...alone or with friends.
- Everything (including the game board) packs away into the display-worthy box.
- Box measures 7.8" square (by 2.8" deep if you're curious).