Le Chic Bracelet | Antique & Vintage Czech Glass
Designer: Grandmothers Buttons
This bracelet includes a sizeable starter collection of mid-century, hand-pressed, jet glass women’s dress buttons. The German buttons are complemented by three hand-pressed, mid-century Czech glass buttons and a single, one-of-a-kind, antique Bohemian jet glass button. Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece, from the ring end:
- Vintage Czech jet glass button with gold luster
- Vintage faceted jet glass button made in West Germany, circa 1950
- Le Chic jet glass button with gold luster leaves & rhinestones, made in West Germany, circa 1960
- Antique lacy jet glass button, made in Bohemia, circa 1880
- Czech hand-pressed glass button with gold luster, circa 1950
- Faceted jet glass with gold luster ring made West Germany, circa 1950
- Czech hand-pressed, glass button with gold luster, circa 1950
- Seven brass-plated pewter settings made in Louisiana
- Brass-plated pewter rings & toggle
- Length is approximately 7.5"
From Grandmother's Buttons: "It includes three very special vintage buttons we discovered at a closing sale at the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana still attached to their original cards. They are some of the most exquisite West German glass buttons we’ve ever found. Read more on our blog: Surprise Five & Dime Button Find"