Vegan Leather Pocket Journal | Solid Ivory
Designer: Designworks Ink
- What I love about it: The ivory vegan leather has a luxe look and feel, and is cruelty-free! The paper is smooth to write on, and I love that each page has title, subject, and date fields, along with a small margin on the left that makes for a handy place for numbers or checkboxes - a great feature for a list-maker such as myself! The built-in ribbon bookmark and pen pocket means I'm a lot less likely to lose my place, or my pen (which is great for my ADHD). Its size makes it perfect for carrying around - it's big enough to make some comprehensive lists and notes, yet small enough to toss in a bag without adding a lot of bulk or weight. And the beautiful cover keeps it from getting damaged and the pages from getting crinkly and messy.
- How I use it: I use this journal as a one-subject carry notebook (specifically for keeping track of market orders, vendors to reach out to, and products to find or research). I use the front pocket for whatever I need quick access to at the time - tax resale certificates and business cards for market, postcards and small flyers from vendors that I randomly meet, any current list I'm working on (like the day's to-do list)
- Who it's great for: Any obsessive list-maker - someone who always carries a notebook - the girl that appreciates the clean, crisp, classic look of ivory and gold - the neuro-divergent ones who lose things like bookmarks and pens - busy students, busy moms, and busy CEOs!
- Color: Solid Ivory
- Vegan leather cover
- 7.75" x 10"
- Included gold pen tucks securely into pocket
- 256 lined pages
- Pocket on cover
- Printed with soy inks on acid-free paper
- Hand-sewn, lay-flat binding
- Ribbon marker
- Informational pages include:
- Bullet key/content
- Personal Information page with World Times and a Celestial Planisphere
- Mathematical Equivalents and Conversion Chart
- Holiday Overview
- Important Dates - Yearly Glance