Wax Stamp | Let's Party
Designer: Anemoia & Co.
"Let’s Party” in a formal calligraphy is the perfect touch for those looking to set the tone for the celebration of a lifetime!
- Premium brass die improves heat control which reduces stickiness
- Classic black handle is interchangeable with other classic handles
- Laser engraved for precise and beautiful artwork
- Design by Ink & Press Co.
- Materials sourced from North America
- Made with love in Canada
- Brass die face is 1" in diameter and makes approximately a 1.25" wax seal
- Interchangeable black handle is 4" tall and 0.75" wide
How To Use
Materials: Wax Stamp, Sealing Wax, Low Temperature Glue Gun
- Insert Sealing Wax into Glue Gun, and allow 5-7 minutes to melt
- Squeeze trigger to dispense a 1" circle of sealing wax on your surface
- Press Wax Stamp into sealing wax and allow 5-10 seconds to cool
- Gently peel Wax Stamp from sealing wax, if sticking occurs give more time to cool
We recommend chilling your stamp on an ice pack between sealing.
Made with an uncoated brass to preserve the integrity of the impression as the stamp ages. The die will develop a natural patina, and can be cleaned with a simple jewelry cloth for brass, or our polishing cloth.