Laser Cut Wood Puzzle | "Gallery of Archduke Leopold Wilhelm" by David Teniers
Designer: Starz Puzzles
Using our exclusive and patented process, each Starz wooden jigsaw puzzle is laser cut from true 1/4" solid Colorado Maple, followed by our direct UV coated printing. Made in Chicago, IL.
What Makes Starz Puzzles Unique
- Latest cutting and printing technology used
- Only high quality materials are used
- 1/4 Inch solid Colorado Maple hardwood
- Beautiful artwork from our collection of artists
- Vibrant Colors - True match to artist's work
- 3 Protective packaging option to choose from
- Water Resistant - Spills just wipe off
- Print a new image on your old puzzle - 1/2 price
- Double-Sided puzzles available
- Custom puzzles made from your photo or artwork
- Missing piece replacement
- No smoke or paper residue
- A family business dedicated to quality and service
- Made in the United States of America
- Starz Puzzles - A Hobby Reborn
Highest of Quality | Starz wooden jigsaw puzzles are the most revolutionary addition to the puzzle world yet. Our unique puzzle design, puzzle cutting and printing process, combined with our highly diverse lineup of Starz artists, brings a fresh take on the wooden puzzle. Created for the modern puzzlers of all ages and experience levels.
Vibrant Artwork | Our printing process ensures that every Starz wooden jigsaw puzzle is its own high end work of art. The artist’s work is printed directly onto 1/4 inch thick solid Maple hardwood. And our high tech printing process, assures crisp and vibrant colors.
Packaging Choices | Each Starz puzzle will arrive in your choice of our custom hand-crafted Ash wood box with pinned hinges and furniture quality finish. Our patented flat sleeved packaging. With a front and back cover, center puzzle frame, and outer sleeve. Your puzzle is well protected and easily stored using minimal spacing. Or our Black NEW Black Chipboard box.